03-20-2014 06:01 PM
We have Surface with Windows 8. How can we get connected to an HP psc 1350 all-in-one printer? Is it possible? Thx.
03-24-2014 09:33 AM
I have done some research, it looks like the PSC 1350 might work with your Surface. Here is what I found; Compatibility .
If you do not have Windows RT, take a look at the following 2 links. You should find at least one of them helpful.
I hope this helps.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statment
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation