06-15-2014 10:02 AM
HP quit jerking me.
Again I am trying an avenue to obtain a replacement installation disk. The one that came with my new printer is blank. This started a case number of 4728448887. Which took a threat of return to store as defect to get. No installtion has been received. My return to store period has past. Now one day after I am notified that this is resolved. It will not be resolved until I have a replacement disk. As a consumer I now see HP as cheap, unsupportive, inconsiderate, LIARS. You have lost my support in any future HP purchases. Myreview is posted as such.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation