03-09-2010 12:07 PM - edited 03-09-2010 01:44 PM
I bought a brand new HP F4580 Deskjet All-in-One printer this week. I am very computer savvy but I have been unable to use the installation disk as it is in Russian. I can translate quite a few languages but, even with translation help, this installation keeps going round in circles and bringing me back to the same place. I have now given up trying to install this.
Can someone please tell me why an HP Printer bought in the UK has an installation disk in Russian?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation