11-25-2009 12:36 PM
02-21-2010 11:42 AM
It's been a while since this message, but I am having the same problem and I have a partial solution. I downloaded the new windows 7 driver ( I had to uninstall the XP driver before installing the W7 driver) for the P1006 and found that if I print something from Notepad it will print. After I have printed from Notepad then I can print from Word, Excel and the web. But I have to reprint from Notepad after I run out of paper, the system goes to sleep or if the system or the printer is powered off and then powered on again. Can you do this? Any ideas why this strange behavior?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation