11-19-2009 07:05 AM - edited 11-19-2009 07:17 AM
I have a HP Colour Laserjet CP1515n. I've connected through a USB cable not Via the network. I have installed it and all works fine besides from one thing. Whenever I send a document to print it prints straight to the printer. Therefore nothing goes in to the Print Queue. I then can't delete documents if they are by mistake etc. Does anyone have an Idea as to why this is happening?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation