07-31-2009 02:27 PM
Our computer crashed-bad motherboard. Bought a new Dell. the printing part and fax part of 4315 works but it will not scan. Wrote to HP and was directed to a link to download software which I did. When I run the wizard from the download it will not complete the installation. get error messages like:
"...system does not meet one or more minimum requirements...cannot install using "run as" command....need user with administrative privileges...."
Any explanations from anybody????
08-14-2009 01:04 PM - edited 08-14-2009 01:05 PM
08-14-2009 03:24 PM
Which Windows do you guys have on your computers?
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation