08-24-2009 08:30 AM
I have an Officejet 7130 connected to the network via an internal jetdirect card. It also has the duplexer installed for unattended 2-sided printing.
This setup worked fine with my old computer running XP, but it doesn't seem to work in Vista. Is it possible to set this up correctly?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation