09-28-2010 12:41 PM
I followed all instructions in the help FAQs to clean the connectors of both the cartridge connectors and the printer's connectors. I've also bought a brand new HP original ink cartridge to test and the alignment failed. When the alignment test page comes out, only b&w shows up.
Is it that the color cartridge is depleted as well and I just need to replace that or is there another issue with alignment?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation