03-31-2010 12:44 AM - edited 03-31-2010 12:51 AM
Tried to use the ADF for the FIRST time EVER - it started to feed the paper then made a loud whirring noise and stopped with the message above, went thru all the sugested trouble shooting steps with online support, nothing worked, they then said it needs servicing or replacing.
Everything else works fine, including scanning directly from the glass - only the ADF is faulty, and it seems it has been faulty from the start .
Has anyone else resolved this problem? I know I'm not alone in this!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation