12-28-2009 03:40 PM
I have had a look at the different software drivers for the above Officejet and can only get the basic Windows version to work. I have downloaded the PCL5/6 % PSC but cannot get the USB connection to work. I have looked at the troubleshooting but cannot see any obvious solution. I mainly used Windows XP with this so with just the basic Windows driver/software I lose most of the better features.
12-28-2009 07:41 PM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation