03-22-2010 06:53 AM
This has been an excellent printer but I'm now having a paper feed issue. I remember a year or so after I purchased it the company provided a fix for this...I think it was some sort of insert.
At present, the paper feeds a short distance and then jams. If I manually feed it by applying insertion pressure to a certain point, it will feed on through and the print quality is fine. If not, its a hard jam to clear.
04-20-2010 12:36 PM
Hi. Thank you for your post.
The following link at the HP Customer Care web site may provide some help on the paper feed issues you are seeing.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation