01-19-2011 10:12 AM
I'm using Mac with Snow Leopard, and I've used Photosmart 2710 on a wireless network for many years. I've recently switched my home network to WPA, but now discover that the setup Wizard on my Photosmart 2710 accepts only WEP passwords (which require a certain length) and will not accept the WPA password (which it rejects as having the "wrong" length.
Is there a way to get the Photosmart 2710 to accept an (11-letter) WPA password?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation