02-16-2013 12:07 PM
I accidently touched the screen on my printer and now it reads in chinese.Can anyone tell me how to change it back to english?
Solved! View Solution.
02-16-2013 12:25 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:37 PM by OscarFuentes
Follow the steps below to change the printer language back to English:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation