10-02-2012 09:47 PM
I am SO SICK of HP software I could SCREAM!!!! I am running 7, and it installs drivers automatically with no problem. However, I have tried installing the Solution Software downloaded directly from HP website and repeatedly get a fatal error message which proceeds to uninstall the drivers.
NONE of the supposed patches work. The HP DR software is WORTHLESS. NOTHING WORKS and it's making me crazy! I am so pissed off, I will NEVER AGAIN buy another HP printer. This is ridiculous.
Has anyone found a fix that actually works to eliminate this problem? Please help!
10-04-2012 08:16 AM
I responded to your other post here: Re: can't install photosmart c5280.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation