01-27-2010 02:30 AM
I have bought a Photosmart c5180 all-in-one printer from a friend (never been used or installed). My problem is, that he does not have the original ink cartridges. Apparently, the first time i have to use the cartridges that should have come with the device. I have bought new original cartridges, but the printer don't care :-( How can i solve this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation