09-07-2013 11:12 AM
I have an HP Photosmart Wireless C310. The pick up rollers rotate when there is no paper in it, but they do not rotate and advance the paper when there is paper in it. Can you suggest a solution ?
09-09-2013 07:56 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:10 AM by OscarFuentes
Sorry that you are having a problem with the no pick.
Here is a link that may assist you with the problem.
Try cleaning the rollers with lint free cloth and water.
Let me know if all of this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation