11-15-2011 02:45 PM
Hi HP Help,
Admittedly I'm not very computer savy. However, selecting the Print Mode on my relatively new printer should not be rocket science. How do I select the printer option when the only options appear to be fax, copy or scan. A printer should have as its primary function a Print option among the mode selection list. Hope you can help. Thanks.
11-16-2011 10:00 AM
It's not clear to me exactly what your question is. Are you asking, Why there is no 'Print' button in HP solution center or are you asking how to change the print settings?
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation