01-19-2011 02:51 PM - edited 01-19-2011 02:52 PM
I am trying to print on my DesignJet T770 using Photoshop CS5 (recently upgraded from CS3). In the print dialog box, when I click on the Print Setiings button to change the paper size, nothing happens. (It always worked in CS3.)
The Print Settings button does work with my other networked printers (1 DesignJet, 1 LaserJet), and it works with my other CS5 apps (Illustrator, InDesign etc.) -- but not with this printer and Photoshop.
What have they done???? :-O Thanks for any help.
01-20-2011 06:39 AM - edited 01-20-2011 06:39 AM
Found a work-around on the Adobe site. In the print dialog, change from "printer manages colors" to "Photoshop manages colors", and magically, the Print Settings function works.
Oh well, I only wasted a few hours trying to figure this out on my own.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation