Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Travis

I've tried a few different stacks of our standard printer paper. It was purchased within the last 2 months.

We print out our labels on "Staples 1" x 2 5/8" compatible with Avery 5160/8160" label sheets.

We've used both types of media in this printer for approximately a year and never had an issue.

Our model is an A909g

HP Recommended

Hello AuroraMidwifery

Try the following article. It covers skewed printing. If the problem persists the printer may need to be serviced.

Printed Text or Image Is Crooked or Skewed

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
HP Recommended

How might I go about getting it serviced?

HP Recommended

Hello AuroraMidwifery

I would suggest contacting HP Support. They will be able to assist you.

For US: English and Spanish call 1-800-474-6836.
HP Phone Support US

If you are outside the US let me know as I may be able to locate the proper number.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

HP Recommended

We're in Alberta, Canada.

HP Recommended

Hello AuroraMidwifery

According the web page for Canadian Support the number is in fact the same as above. 1-(800)-474-6836

HP Phone Support Canada

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.