02-24-2011 12:45 PM
My DeskJet F380 and LaserJet P1102w have suddenly stopped printing jpeg images and insertions (such as text boxes, arrows, circles, squares, etc.) in Word 2007 documents; only the text prints.
04-28-2011 04:28 PM
This is weird. do you ever try to use other MS applciation to print jpeg image? If those application works properly, it may not a issue on printer. on another hand, if all jpeg can't be print, I suggest that you can re-install the driver by going to hp.com software & driver download.
Hope it helps and good luck.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation