09-16-2013 05:08 AM
I own a HP deskjet 1000 J110 series printer. I haven't printed many pages after I put in a new set of ink cartridges. But one day when I tried to print a page the pages would be incomplete and very faded and blurry printing. When I checked the estimated ink levels it would show that the ink level is more than half full. I tried the clean ink cartridges option as well but they still came out bad.
Can someone please tell me how to resolve this problem.
09-17-2013 07:17 AM
Sorry that you are having that problem with the cartridges.
Try to take the cartridges out and clean manually with lint free cloth and water.
It may be the print head that is reading it incorrectly, or clogged.
You should have a option to clean print head. See if that helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation