01-23-2012 04:31 PM
HP Photosmart C4640 printer won't print. Using Windows XP. Touch screen continually beeps and continues to go back and forth between print/scan/copy screen and then says "scanning" when not asked to scan, on/off button is blinking continuously now. Won't print once a document is typed and ready to be printed. Could the whole printer be "reset" somehow back to original status of when purchased. I have uninstalled the printer and re-installed it and that did not help any. Printer is less than 2 years old and probably out of warranty.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation