01-20-2014 12:39 PM
Hi Ursh and capitansha,
I understand Ursh wants to know how to change the date and time.
I have provided a document for Changing the Language and Time on the Control Panel Display. The fax should include the date and time along with the header. To change the header you can go to setup, fax setup, basic setup and fax header.
I understand that capitansha has a black stripe when printing from the Laserjet 1080.
I can't find this model.
What is the full name and product number of your printer.
I would print a cleaning page. From the printer's display if you have the option or from the software installed on the computer.
Remove the toner and rotate the print cartridge forward and backward 4-5 times and retry printing again.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation