05-31-2009 04:34 AM
I purchased an HP Laser Jet P1005 printer on Friday and have just installed it. It is not picking up the paper. I cancelled all print requests and noticed that the test page is stuck on 'deleting'. My print request was cancelled. I was notified that there is no paper in the printer, but there is and I have added more! When I switch the printer off and then on it tries to pick up the paper, but can't, and the test page is still 'deleting'. I am soooo frustrated! Does anyone have a remedy. Thanks, I would be most grateful.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation