09-06-2012 12:42 PM
I have an error message on the printer's screen that states "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists contact HP."
The printer is an Officejet 6600 wirelessly connected to several computers.
I have tried turning printer off, completely unplugging printer and removing and replacing the ink cartridges. Nothing clears the problem.
The problem showed up after I scanned a picture.
10-02-2013 08:25 AM
Hi, I know this was made some time ago but just wondering if you're using the latest version of firmware (MIM2CN1322DR) released at the end of June.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation