11-13-2010 04:19 PM
I have just purchased a HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer and am currently setting it up. The issue seems to be that it has been turned on for 2 hours and still says printer preparation. please wait.....
Is this normal, should I just leave it overnight and will it sort itself out. I have pressed the off button and a message comes up 'do not turn off unless you really need to stop as it will affect the initialization process!'
This is ridiculous - has anyone experienced this or have I done something incorrect??
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation