Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet D1455
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I had to reset my computer back to factory settings in doing so..I had to reinstall software for HP Deskjet D1455 printer...this eprint keeps coming up and I cannot print...I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...but nothing works...please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi The_Fossette

I thank you for your advice...however I found an old disk from HP which was for my printer and it WORKS!!!!.....I am sure your link is probably the same...but now that I am good...I am leaving well enough alone....which I  am sure you can understand.....but I really really appreciate you taking time out to help.....Have a great day! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
  1. Make sure the printer is turned on.
    1. If your printer is connected with a wired (Ethernet) connection, check the cable and the lights on the printer’s Ethernet port. The green link light should be steady, and the orange activity light should blink when the cable is connected.
    2. If your printer is connected with a wireless connection, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
      Some printers have a wireless icon and a blue light on the front of the printer. Make sure the light is on and not blinking.
      Make sure your printer is connected to the Internet.
    Make sure Web Services is turned on. Web Services must remain turned on at all times to use HP ePrint.
    On your wireless printer, if a connecting to server message displays and Web Services fails to connect to the server, skip to the wireless network connection

Make sure the printer firmware is up to date. If the firmware is not up to date, HP ePrint might not work.

Check the printer control panel for any blinking lights or error messages.

-- Suresh
K Suresh
Digital Marketer
http://skartecedu.in
HP Recommended

Digital Suresh....I think I may not be explaining right....I DO NOT HAVE EPRINT NOR do I want it...My printer does not support E PRINT, however the software I had to download on line has it apparently...and it says EPRINT will not work...I am not wireless with printer I have cable...I was able to add the printer to my computer like b4, only I cannot print...so what I am looking for is a bypass for e print....or software that does not include EPRINT....

I hope you can help me...thanks for such a quick response to my question...sorry I confused the issue..I am quite the dinosaur... thanks again.....

I thought maybe there was a site I could download without EPRINT....hope so....

HP Recommended

Hi @judi3058

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want the full feature software for your printer without the ePrint option.

I’d love to help!

I recommend you to uninstall the printer completely from your computer and restart it. Download and install the software from the below link and check.

http://hp.care/2qkPXHi

Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi The_Fossette

I thank you for your advice...however I found an old disk from HP which was for my printer and it WORKS!!!!.....I am sure your link is probably the same...but now that I am good...I am leaving well enough alone....which I  am sure you can understand.....but I really really appreciate you taking time out to help.....Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi @judi3058,

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And accept this as the solution to help others find your post helpful.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.