Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro m477fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I got a problem with my printer and I needs your suppurting

I allready replaced catridges with new one, but still same problem.

Please check attached foto to clarify this problem

Scan6.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Greetings of the Day!

Looking at the samples they do not look like an issue with the cartridge. This is more of a ghosting image issue and mostly caused y the fuser. 

The printer needs a new fuser. If the printer is still with in the warranty period you can call the call center and get a ticket logged for the tech to come onsite repalce the fuser. 

Regards

Tough I am an HP employee, opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.
If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.
Click the thumbs up button under the post if you are happy with the resolution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Greetings of the Day!

Looking at the samples they do not look like an issue with the cartridge. This is more of a ghosting image issue and mostly caused y the fuser. 

The printer needs a new fuser. If the printer is still with in the warranty period you can call the call center and get a ticket logged for the tech to come onsite repalce the fuser. 

Regards

Tough I am an HP employee, opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.
If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.
Click the thumbs up button under the post if you are happy with the resolution.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.