08-17-2011 03:13 PM
My HP 5610v printer has stopped scanning and copying. The print part works fine. This is a fairly new printer because when I bought it I left it in the box for over a year because I didn't need it. Now all of a sudden it will not copy or scan. Is there a bulb that would need to be replaced?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation