12-23-2012 08:25 PM
I get some problems with my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625, as info currently i am using:
- PC : Windows 8 64 bit
- Router : Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH
when I tried to run scanner (manage scan to computer) using wireless connection, I found this error message: "Scan to computer is currently unavailable".
Meanwhile when i tried to do fax setup wizard, I found this error message: "there is a problem communicating with the printer". Other than that, printing works fine using wireless connection.
This problem never occurs when i use the USB connection.
As info, i do have Norton Internet Security, I have read the troubleshooting guide, but never been succesful.
I have tried disable NIS, uninstall NIS, disable windows firewall, but nothing happens, still the same.
Also i have put static IP address for the printer, reinstall driver but still nothing happens.
for this, I need your assistance for fixing.
01-15-2013 05:18 PM
Here is a diagnostic to run just to check your printer status: http://goo.gl/u3jDE
Let me know and I'll get back to you asap!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation