11-06-2012 01:17 PM
I am using Windows 8 and am trying to add a HP Deskjet 6980 Series printer. Will someone be able to guide me through the process?
11-07-2012 08:11 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:46 AM by OscarFuentes
The drivers for your printer are available via Windows Update and there is no need to install any software..
Follow the steps below to install the printer:
For any issue be sure to check the following document:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation