Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I am getting a 60.02 error and I have turned off the printer several times and it won't go away.

This follows a paper jam which I cleared.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You do not tell us the model number, but on laserjets this error indicates that the lifter motor for tray 2 cannot lift the paper in the tray. Make sure the backstop of the tray is not to far forward that it prevents the tray from lifting. Usually on the right side of the tray is like a half gear which move up and down to lift the bottom of the tray to lift the paper. Without any paper in the tray move that gear by hand to see if does what is is supposed to do. Also look in the right side of the tray cavity where the motor is located to make sure there is no paper stuck preventing the motor from lifting.

HP Recommended

I am getting the same error for hp laserjet pro 500 color mfp m570dn.  It is brand new and I just installed it last week and now it is getting the 60.02 error.  I do here a clicking noise when the printer is turned on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.