02-08-2010 09:45 AM
My monochrome hp LaserJet 1012 has developed a nasty output problem. Horizontal dark bands appear fully across the page. These are afterimages and appear every three inches down the paper. I have a link to a photo of a typical page:
I suspect damage from removing a paper jam. What is the fix for this problem?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation