Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and trying the suggested steps. Recommend you to try making a stand alone copy. 

Copy function of a printer is independent of the software on the computer.

If you are unable to make a copy, please do hard reset (disconnect the power cable of the printer, wait for a minute and connect the power cord directly to a wall outlet and turn the printer ON.)

If the printer still does not make a copy after a hard reset. Please contact our phone support for the service or upgrade options for the printer. 

Recommend you to uninstall the printer from your computer again using the method mentioned in my first post. 

Once you have uninstalled the printer, restart the computer and try installing only the PCL6 driver and check. Click here for the driver.

Check if there are any firewall blocking the printer.

If the issue persists even with the PCL6 basic driver, please contact our phone support for further assistance. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.