01-16-2014 07:10 AM
Hi, I have a HP Laserjet M1120n MFP and have just recently installed windows 7 on my pc which formerly had xp. After installing the full driver pack from the HP website the printer works fine except for the 'scan to' feature which behaves erratically. I have it set to scan to pdf which is how it was set before but when I go to scan multiple pages it sometimes comes out as just the first page, sometimes 2 instead of three and sometimes has two pages but they are both the first page.
01-16-2014 08:00 AM
See this post related to your issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
04-28-2014 08:32 PM
Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? I misunderstood you at the first sight of your thread and thought that you have some problem about PDF sanning work. But you said not, I wonder whether you have installed any 3rd party PDF processing toolkits to help you? It may help a lot. I hope you success. Good luck.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation