Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,173 Views)

Scan multiple PDF Feature on Laserjet M1120n MFP

Hi, I have a HP Laserjet M1120n MFP and have just recently installed windows 7 on my pc which formerly had xp. After installing the full driver pack from the HP website the printer works fine except for the 'scan to' feature which behaves erratically. I have it set to scan to pdf which is how it was set before but when I go to scan multiple pages it sometimes comes out as just the first page, sometimes 2 instead of three and sometimes has two pages but they are both the first page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Grad Student
Message 2 of 4 (2,165 Views)

Re: Scan multiple PDF Feature on Laserjet M1120n MFP

See this post related to your issue.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/LJ-M1120n-MFP-No-scanner-driver-installed-f...

Regards,
affableLJ
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,153 Views)

Hello, I wrote that I CAN scan .... so problem is treacherous and unpredictable multiple PDF saving.

My Win 7 is 32 bit.

Intern
Message 4 of 4 (2,057 Views)

Hi, ROOOM.

Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? I misunderstood you at the first sight of your thread and thought that you have some problem about PDF sanning work. But you said not, I wonder whether you have installed any 3rd party PDF processing toolkits to help you? It may help a lot. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation