01-09-2010 11:24 PM
how to set the print density for laserjet 1320 under win7 - the driver that is auto installed is very basic and has no settings I could find to permit increasing the value from 2 which is much too light. Is there another driver availalbe
05-23-2011 10:45 AM
This is a great question! I'm having the same problem. I just replaced the printer cartridge and all the output just got extremely light. I really need to change the density but cannot find a place to make an adjustment.
06-20-2015 03:30 AM
WOW, here it is 5-years later and still no resolution, not even by an HP tech.
I have the same problem. I was printing perfect for many years, then reformated my drive and reisntalled Win7. Now the print is 40-50% lighter than before. I cannot find economode nor any way to change the print density. In XP HP had a toolbox which would do this, but it is not availabel in Win7.
Any suggestions? . . . . HP?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation