07-24-2013 08:08 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue with your software.
1.) What Operating system are you running on your computer?
2.) Is the software still running? If it is still on the connection page, you should see an option for cancel. I would click this button and it will cancel out the software and continue to step 3.
3.) If it isn't still running go to Start-> All Programs -> HP folder -> Deskjet 3050A folder -> Printer setup and software-> Connect a new printer and then choose the correct options.
I hope this helps
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation