08-02-2010 11:28 PM
Installing the Solution Center for an HP OfficeJet Pro 6500.
The software installation goes as planned, but after it Finds the Printer, and says Software Installation Complete, it goes to Configuring Product and hangs there for a while. It finally errors out with Error Situation Code 25043560, it generates some log files, and then it unistalls some of the software.
I have done a Level 4 uninstall using HP's Professional Uninstall Utility (scrubber), and reinstalled multiple times - trying EVERYTHING...
Tech support had no workable solution, so any ideas?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation