Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
P1108
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Hello,

Three days back someone stollen our printer ( HP Laserjet Professional P1108) with box.
Service ID from my laptop 26352
I am not able find the any other details available on box n printer. But some details available in laptop, I don't know it's useful or no.

Please HP support team help
Me to get my printer.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

There is probably very little HP will be able to do to help with this. For sure report the theft of all property to your local police. If you wanted to be pro active, you can make a list of everything stolen, find images of any devices. electronics, or tools you had stolen, and take them around to your local pawn or hock shops. Let them know what was stolen, give them a copy of the list, and ask them to contact you or the police if someone with property matching yours comes in. Also you may want to start watching your local classified ads.

The printer serial number would only be located on the device and the box it came in. It would only be recorded electronically if you had the printer on some type of DCA agent for managed print, or kept a master list of eletronic serial numbers for insurance purposes (which every business should be doing anyways)

sorry this happened to you. Always sad 😞

I am not a HP employee. I am a service tech on these forums researching topics and offering my best guess to aide in your troubleshooting.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.