06-07-2012 08:33 PM
Have a brand new Photosmart 6510. Photo tray works fine when printing from memory card from camera. I need to print from files on computer. When I try to change from main tray to photo tray in the Properties button, the computer stalls and will not switch. There is a warning triangle on the photo tray choice. Using HP Image Zone as my software for printing photos -- it was installed with my previous HP Photosmart B209. I have Windows XP SP/3. I have tried reinstalling my software from the CD that came with new printer.
06-11-2012 05:40 PM
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation