12-18-2011 01:42 PM
I have the MFP setup with a static IP. I can setup the printer manually & use it fine, I can login & scan with WebScan fine. The full installation V14 will not recognize the printer and fails to install, stating an SLP communcation error. The NDU states that SLP is running OK but the hpqqcsx08 & Service Device Discovery are not installed. Also the twain drivers are not installed so I can't scan from apps. I have tried using the Corporate Scrubbers to remove everything & install again but it fails every time. What else can I try?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation