12-19-2009 10:37 AM - edited 12-19-2009 10:38 AM
Are there any straight foward Drivers for the scanner portion. Everything else works but I need the scanner.
I tried the basic. I tried the full install. I used the disc. I followed the instructions. Nothing works. This is 2-1/2 days of wasted time because HP can't make something straight forward. I'm not interested in sharing pictures an all the other gabageware.
I shut off the fire wall. I shut of the antivirus. I checked all the services. I checked the forum and and all of the instructions and support. They even block the support page by putting up a balloon to request a survey and the balloon won't go away.
Next step is a printer launch into the driveway.
XP Home SP3
HP J4680 All in One
01-04-2012 01:04 AM
Wow you're having the exact same problem I am.
This printer is horrific and I very much regret buying it.
Mine is about to go flying out my second story window.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation