06-08-2010 05:07 PM
If I am not wrong then this is a dialog box that comes up and you keep on getting this error quite frequently.
I know sometimes it is quite irritating but here is what you need to do
>Click on the following link
>After you run then the Windows Install cleanup Utility will be installed in your computer and you will be able to find that in Start>All Programs
>Click on that to run the application.
> As soon as it opens it will give you a list of installed S/W and drivers with their respective versions.
>Try and locate BPD Software and after you locate it Select it and click on "Remove" (not Remove All).
Restart your computer to find it resolved.
Please notify if the issue is not resolved and if possible take a screenshot of it and paste it over here so that it is easy to understand the error.
03-06-2011 01:43 AM
I keep getting it is not set up, try to set the usb cord everything is on computer but I am stunk on that part even brought a new cord thinking one it came with was bad. HELP!!!!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation