03-19-2009 06:57 AM
One of the users that I have in the organization was wondering if some of the printers/copiers we have here support the TWAIN driver. Some of the models we have here are the HP 4345MFP and the HP 9040/9050. From what I found so far, it appears they support the twain driver.
With this said, since the printer drivers are stored on the server, would this still have the built in twain driver for this? Any help or pointers as to if HP printers support this would be greatly appreciated.
03-19-2009 10:17 AM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation