10-09-2012 01:53 PM
We have two HP Pro M1530 MFP's on our network and we are able to scan from one of them, but when I try to install the HP Scan software so that I can scan from the second MFP I get an error and the install fails. Can someone please assist?
My operating system is Windows 7 Embedded Standard.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation