02-22-2013 02:32 AM
I have just run a Diagnostic report on my HP deskjet 2050 J510 series printer. For no other reason than that I wanted to print a report to look at.
(I only have one continuing issue which is not resolvable, namely that the HP printer is not compatible with my W.7 Ultimate/Microsoft Office or Open Office, and print jobs with borders and many other print jobs show the print job to be outside the printable area and will not print the desired job - but this is not the issue here!)
I have printed out a pretty page with nice strong colours and a lot of numbers with writing beside them which contains completely undecipherable details!
Does anyone know where I can check what these details mean? or is this a secret that HP printer users are only supposed to see and wonder at?!!
Thanks for any input,
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation