02-14-2011 08:45 AM
I am attempting to install the Windows 7 updates for the J4580 printer and Solution Center. The install does not work properly. I have attempted to uninstall the Solution Center from the Windows Control Panel with no results. Any suggestions???
04-20-2011 10:02 AM
I, too, am having the same problem. Isn't it hugely unprofessional of HP to have inflicted this so-called "improvement" upon their customers without considering the effect?
04-22-2011 09:07 AM
I understood you were not able to install the printer due to an installation error.
In order to better understand and help you with this issue, please answer to the following questions:
1) Has the installation completed with no errors? if yes, which one?
2) Can you please be more specific regarding the issue? Doe the printer appears in Printers and Faxes?
3) Can you please specify which kind of installation did the customer, USB or WIFI connection?
Please provide us with this info ASAP. After receive it we will try to advise a possible solution or workaround.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation