04-02-2014 08:51 PM
Do you have problem with the printing, scanning or faxing after a while using the printer.
Use Fix it tool, from microsoft to resolve printer related issues. Click below link to download the microsoft fix tool and run it.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
04-02-2014 09:44 PM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve issues.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation