12-14-2010 08:27 AM
I have an OfficeJet Pro 8500 wireless connected to my computer and in the Printer Devices I see that it is installed twice, one as a WSD Port. I think this is causing me problems with trying to setup a Network folder to scan to. Do I need it installed on the WSD port and if not how do i delete it so i can setup my network folder to scan to?
Thanks for the help.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation