01-06-2012 06:22 AM
I tried to logon to the printer's web access interface, but do not know the username and password.
I need to know either the default username and password, or how to reset it to the default.
01-06-2012 06:27 AM
There was no username and password setup for the EWS - Embedded Web Server by default. This would have been setup from within the EWS by you or your IT department.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation